Friday, July 23, 2010

TVIF- Thank VODKA It's Friday!!


So today is an icky rainy day..(here at George Clooney's house anyway...) As a mom I love these days...I call them low maintenance...

I can put on a movie for the kids and enjoy my day GUILT free...After all it's raining, can't go to the park or for a walk...I can relax...

I mean I could get all crafty and creative and "Grow" their brains...but quite frankly...I had a killer week and I am tired...So I am going to give them a little "DISNEY'FICATION" after all, this is a key part to their imagination...

So please save your "Oh here are some great rainy day educational things to do with your kids" emails...this Mama has earned a movie day ;)


TVIF- After you have enjoy a wonderful movie filled rainy day..enjoy this FABULOUS cocktail...


Cheers

"Guilt Free...almost" Collins

1 ounce Vodka
1 ounce Blue Curacao
1/4 ounce Limoncello
3 ounces bottle Orangina
ice
Add Vodka, Blue Curacao & Limoncello to shaker and shake really well with ice. Pour into a large glass filled with ice and top with Or
angina...

Be sure to go easy with the Limoncello as it is very strong and can take o
ver the flavour of your drink...

As you know I am all about using what you have, and I opened the fridge and just happened to have Orangina...If you don't, not to worry..Orange Juice, cranberry juice, pineapple juice...these will all work just as well...

Use what you have and have fun...

After all, it's a Cocktail...supposed to be fun!






www.cocktaildeeva.com

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Pork Recipes said...

This is a greaat blog