Saturday, July 17, 2010

One Hell Of A DEAL!

There is nothing I like better than a good deal...well maybe Vodka, or George Clooney and shoes...Oh a Good Deal On Vodka and Shoes..now that is a little piece of Heaven...

I digress...

A good deal on kids clothes gets this girl GIDDY!!! With 4 kids that grow like weeds...because the law says I have to feed them...
We grow out of a lot of clothes around here quickly..and with the kids being so far apart in age, hand me downs don't work...

So today I hit the mother load!!! I was skipping out to my car!!

I received an email from a friend with a coupon giving me 20% off at The Children's Place. Now I get a lot of these from my friends and usually don't pay them much attention. However on this on it states it is good ON TOP of the already 50% off sale clothes...So that's like...70% off...yup that's right...CocktailDeeva & Math whiz...

So I was skeptical to say the list and went into the store to ask...YES...the girl said YES..So I said, let's go thru this 1 more time...All the sale stuff is another 50% OFF THE LOWEST TICKED PRICE!! and then...I GET 20% OFF ON TOP OF THAT..again she said YES...and I said...SLAP MY ASS IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!


So here's how I did...






GIRLS

8 Shorts
9 Shirts
2 Skirts
3 Pants

BOYS

11 shorts
9 Shirts
2 Pants
1 hat

Grand total of all the items at REGULAR price...




The GRAND total that I had to pay... $174.19




Total savings!!! $ 493.64

If you have children and live close to one of these stores I Highly recommend a visit...I purchased all the clothes a size or 2 larger for next season, packed them away and can't wait to pull them all out next year! What a treat!!

You know what this means...MORE SHOE MONEY FOR MAMA!!!

The extra 20% off ends Sunday June 18...But if you are going and want a copy just email me and I will be happy to forward it to you!! Cheers to a FABULOUS Deal!!

dee@cocktaildeeva.com

DEAL OR NO DEAL Daiquiri

1 1/2 ounces malibu run
1/2 ounce White cream de cacao
2 ounces pineapple juice
2 ounces peach juice
2 cups ice

Add all ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth...Garnish with some Dark Chocolate Shavings and a Pineapple Wedge...

There is nothing I like better that a good deal...well Vodka...& George Clooney...& and good deal on Shoes would be the BOMB!!!



Cheers

www.cocktaildeeva.com






Share/Bookmark

No comments: