Wednesday, June 29, 2011

CHEERS Canada !


You have to love the classics...

The hot cocktail trend this year is all about bringing back the classics, in my libation world, they never left.

So I am thrilled to have a FABULOUS Classic Cocktail Contest just in time for Canada Day....

All Hail to The Caesar...Canada's Cocktail

This is a Fab contest open to Twitter and Facebook and I LOVE the prize !!!


Everything you need to make up deelicious Caesars for your guests, or self!

HOW to win...

1) Leave me a comment telling me what your favourite Caesar garnish is...with an email or Twitter handle..some way to find you if you win...

2) Also leave it on the Canada's Cocktail FaceBook Page...so you will have to "Like" it, But what's not to like...;)

3) If your not on FaceBook...really?? and only on Twitter then follow @canadascocktail and tweet them...and me... @cocktaildeeva your favourite Caesar garnish...hashtag #IHeartCaesars

That's it...!! If you do BOTH...then you get an extra entry for being a Social Media Maven !!!

Cheers...

** Contest open to FaceBook & Twitter and Canadian residence only. Contest ends Sunday July 3, 2011 at 12am. Winner will be announced Monday July 4th 2011.**





Share/Bookmark

23 comments:

Julia Gabriel said...

I am a traditional when it comes to my drink. Rimmed in Celery salt with a nice fresh stick of celery to munch on in between sips of Caesar. Yumm!

Julia Gabriel said...

Left a comment on the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/nugglemama/posts/10150317327910337 You are making me thirsty this morning!

Julia Gabriel said...

I tweeted http://twitter.com/nugglemama/statuses/86072941502148609

@NETS_Toys said...

@NETS_Toys ---> Love the Caesar because it is sooo Canadian! Couldn't find this drink in the US or Europe for years :) Fave new garnish is Sunshine Farms Organic Pickled Beans. These long, sleek beans give added 'zing' to your Caesar and are useful as a 'swizzle' stick :) Cheers everyone! And Happy Canada Day!

Maria @BOREDmommy said...

I don't drink Caesars but the husband does so this comment is in his honour - and in terms of garnish - he's all about the celery.

@BOREDmommy

katrina Brady said...

I like my celery. Great for mixing and great for crunching

sweetpeg at gmail dot com

Twitter name sweetmamabrady

@jen_yo said...

@jen_yo : booze soaked celery is my favourite! :) Crunchy, tasty and perfect to crunch on after it has soaked a bit!

CL said...

I like pickled beans on my Caesar. Cuz really who does like a pickled bean every now and then. :)
I entered in the fb page as well abs CLBuchananPhoto is where I hand my hat on twitter.

Elsa Blaine said...

Love my Caesars spicy, rimmed and accessorized with lime wedges for squeezing and celery sticks for crunching! Mmmm...

NovaBerry said...

@Novaberry Says: My Favourite Caesar Garnish is a tie between a spicy bean or asparagus! :)

Jen said...

A slice of beef jerkey or turkey jerkey is a great garnish for a caesar....yummy!

Jen said...

I posted on Facebook (Jennifer Margaret)

Jen said...

I posted on Facebook (Jennifer Margaret)

Jen said...

I tweeted @jbinvan

Bran said...

I just like my celery with my Caesar.

Bran said...

I commented on FB. (Brandy B)

Bran said...

I tweeted... http://twitter.com/#!/brand123/status/87294181134958592

(@brand123)

Anonymous said...

My fav garnish with my caesar is Unico Peperoncini Peppers. Spicy!
@MyWholesomeHome
melissa (dot) macchione @ bell (dot) net

marlibu said...

Love the fresh celery stalk
@marlibu

marlibu said...

Posted on fb
Marla p

@marlibu

Alyssa said...

My fav Caesar garnish is Celery and a fresh slice of lime :) Mmmm now you're making me want one LOL

@AMotherhoodBlog

Alyssa said...

I left a comment on Facebook "Alyssa Kingsbury-Hart"

@AMotherhoodBlog

Unknown said...

My fave ceasar garnish is pickled asparagus!!!!