The hot cocktail trend this year is all about bringing back the classics, in my libation world, they never left.
So I am thrilled to have a FABULOUS Classic Cocktail Contest just in time for Canada Day....
All Hail to The Caesar...Canada's Cocktail
Hamilton Beach® Wave MakerTM 2 Speed Blender
• Wave-Action™ system eliminates Ice
Chunks – Every time!
• 700 watts peak power
• 48 oz. dishwasher safe, thermal shock
resistant glass jar
• Easy clean touchpad
Hamilton Beach® Quesadilla Maker
• Makes 6 wedges
• Locking lid for less mess & upright
• Power & preheat lights
• Nonstick surface wipes clean
Now for the HOW...It's easy...
1) Leave me a comment with one of the names of the Hamilton Beach Ice Cream makers and tell me what Cocktail would make a FAB Ice cream flavour. Be sure to leave your Twitter name in your comment...
That's it...your entered!
For an extra entry...
Tweet this out...
I love George Clooney & Hamilton Beach @cocktaildeeva @hbcanadanews #sillyfunHB
Now you have 2 entries...
And just for stopin by...I want to leave you with my deelish...Tequila Salsa recipe...Cheers
3 Chilli peppers-your choice, chopped- stems and seeds removed
1/3 cup Patron Tequila
2 large chopped ripe tomatoes
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 large chopped spanish onion
2 cloves minced garlic
2 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
1/2 cup fresh lime juice
1/4 cup water
ENJOY! and Happy Canada Day...
** Contest open to Twitter and Canadian residence only. Contest ends Sunday July 3, 2011 at 12am. Winner will be announced Monday July 4th 2011.**