Tuesday, December 21, 2010

FLIRTY THIRTIES are almost up!!!


So as of today I have exactly 6 months left in my Flirty Thirties...On June 21st 2011 I will enter my FABULOUS 40's...

I am very excited about this...but then realized that time is running out...for what you ask? For me to do all the things that a women can do while in her 30's...but could not dream about doing in her 40's...

I am really not sure what they are but there has to be something...So here is where I need your help...Tell me what it is I have to make sure I do before I become a "Respectable 40 year Old Women"... (it could happen)...

Leave me your a comment with your idea on what I NEED to do and I will do my best to complete and document it of course...

Please keep in mind that I am happily married to George Clooney so no debauchery requests please... (send those to my personal email...)

So looking forward to these next 6 months and all your FABULOUS..and maybe some what scary...ideas...

Cheers



Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OK you must play a full game of Shinny with me & drink a cold beer while still wearing gear in the dressing room , smelling fantastically Canadian and of course under 40!

Sharon said...

There is absolute NOTHING you can't do in your 40's. In fact, I'm finding 40's to be way more rockin' than my 30's - more confidence, more "I don't give a shit" attitude and way more fun :)