So it is no secret that I am NOT a fan of Football...Worked to many years in the restaurant industry and had to tolerate Monday Night Football Wing BONANZA...that now just the sound or site of it gives me a rash...
But as you also know I am a lover of a great PARTY...So football aside...Bring on the food and libations....
Here is my Favorite Sangria recipe...It is a great drink to make for your fabulous Super Bowl Shindig...
- 1 bottle Red Wine- your choice in size, I say bigger is always better...
- 1 bottle of apple juice or white grape juice
- 2 ounces lemon flavoured vodka
- 2 tablespoons sugar or honey
- Juice of 1 large orange
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- Juice of 1 large lime
- 1 sm orange, sliced thin crosswise
- 1 sm lemon, sliced thin crosswise
- 1 sm lime, sliced thin crosswise
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 large springs of mint- wash really well
Enjoy the party...Hope your team gets lots of baskets....;)