Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cheers to The Fabulous Fall Home Show

IT'S A REALLY BIG SHOOOOWWWW....................


This is my second year doing the Toronto Fall Home
Show , I adore this show and always get excited but this year is extra special for me...Because I get to share it with FABULOUS friends...

My wonderful friend Tina
( @tinalovespinot) is the Fabulous'ness behind the Fall Home Show
( @HomeshowsTO )... and together we have come up with such an Amazing night for you!!!

We will be giving away loads of tickets to the show, so stay tuned for all the Deevine
FUN!
So here's where the sharing part comes in...Mark your calendars!! Because....

FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY!!! ( sung a'la Dream Girls)

Friday October 1st - 2:30 pm

Myself and
The Supreme Diva Lisa a.k.a. @PARTYMUMMY ...will
be Mixing it up on the celebrity stage at The Toronto Fall Home Show... That's right you heard it here first! Breaking news...this is an event NOT TO BE MISSED!!!

And if this wasn't enough...I am so thrilled to announce that the Deelishes Sarah a.k.a. @LOVELAUGHSHOP ... a.k.a... Wall Candy Mummy from The Yummy Mummy Club ...will be interviewing the CRAZY FABULOUS design team of Colin & Justin who will be appearing LIVE at the Fall Home Show!!! SO EXCITED!!!


I will also have the Fabulous pleasure of giving
away someAmazing Gifts from Hamilton Beach during all of my stage appearances at the show...All you have to do to enter is bring a picture of my Boy Friend...you all should know who that is..;)

For more details be sure to check out the EVENTS page on my website www.cocktaildeeva.com or The Fall Home Show Site...

THERE'S MORE!! SAVE NOW...I have an amazing savings code - cocktail- of course...Buy you tickets on line & enter this code to save $4!!! Or just click here ........



Share/Bookmark

No comments: